JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was in Jr High they used to use 3/4 " plywood paddles and give you swats when you acted up. Even the Principal had one ( I know first hand). Total lack of discipline these days. The poor guy will probably hang.

When I was in Jr High they used to use 3/4 " plywood paddles and give you swats when you acted up. Even the Principal had one ( I know first hand). Total lack of discipline these days. The poor guy will probably hang.
Same here. Punishment applied to being late for gym as well :D

Get that man a beer or soda.

Sure, break up the fight. My son on bottom- sure break it up. My son on the top- sure break it up.

Let me know too because dad will be waiting at home to get to the bottom of this mess. The teacher would be gentler than I would be (depending if my kid was defending himself or instigating).

If he hasn't been fired yet, he will be soon. He will also face a series of very expensive civil lawsuits from the parents of most of those kids. :( This publicity will do him much more harm than good. His admins, Superintendent, and school board members will never allow this to go unpunished. After all, replacement teachers who will tow the BS line are easy to find.
The lack of disipline in many of today's schools has very little to do with how "tough" the current teachers are.
It is all about what the parents, the community, and the press will tolerate/allow. All the school employees from the janitors to the Superintendent are aware what will happen if they do anything that will be seen as negative about the schools gets into the press. I taught for over thirty years under thitee different principals in three schools and observed this change first hand.........it wasn't pretty. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top