JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently, it's easier for you if you don't read other people's post and simply make assumptions:

Spoiled brats, hippie wannabes, anarchists, and homeless people? Really?

I can't figure out what drives most of the Tea Party people that I know that are either long-term unemployed or on permanent disability. They haven't paid a penny in income taxes in years, don't own property, and have never made $40K in a year in their lives. And yet they spout the Tea Party line about not taxing the rich continuously.

According to a survey of Zuccotti Park protesters by the Baruch College School of Public Affairs...

I guess you believe everything you read? I believe very little, especially if it involves surveys and liberals. I know you idolize the protesters and whatever it is they stand for. Good for you. Not everyone sees it the way you do. I stand by my assumptions. Yes, really.

As for tea party people that you know, just because they may be in the position to be "victims" of multinational corporations or whoever the evil villain is (i.e. not "rich"), good on them for not falling for the class warfare bs that is so prevalent these days. At least they are smart enough to know who creates jobs. Believe it or not, it's not always about spouting party lines.

I guess you believe everything you read? I believe very little, especially if it involves surveys and liberals. I know you idolize the protesters and whatever it is they stand for. Good for you. Not everyone sees it the way you do. I stand by my assumptions. Yes, really.

As for tea party people that you know, just because they may be in the position to be "victims" of multinational corporations or whoever the evil villain is (i.e. not "rich"), good on them for not falling for the class warfare bs that is so prevalent these days. At least they are smart enough to know who creates jobs. Believe it or not, it's not always about spouting party lines.

Maybe some of them are simply people of character and foresight, aside from their personal situations

Possibly they don't want us becoming another Weimar Republic? Or for the historically challenged among you how about modern Greece.

It's the spending!

Shocking to read that they aren't motivated by greed.

The spending is wrong, shocking and insane but the real problem is the usury based fiat money system that keeps us forever enslaved.. the so called Federal Reserve and the persons behind it

Fixed it for you! :s0155:

BTW- Although I agree with a lot of the premises of the Tea Party concerning the role our Federal Government should play in our lives I'm not a "member"... but if ANY of you where to refer to me as a "Tea Bagger" to my face in person... I promise I'll stomp on your friggin' wind-pipe until its nothing but mush.

:s0081:

You know that I would call you a Tea Bagger to your face just to see you try, right?

The spending is wrong, shocking and insane but the real problem is the usury based fiat money system that keeps us forever enslaved.. the so called Federal Reserve and the persons behind it

Absolutely. The difference between America/Wiemar Germany and modern Greece is being a EU member they can't print money like we do. In the short term Greece will hurt, alternatively we will SEEM secure financially but in the long term like 20s Germany we are headed downhill very fast. It's far better to hurt and get the pain over with than to bankrupt both the citizenry AND the nations future with currency devaluation.

Now if we stop printing money, oh it's gonna hurt bad. And for a long time cause we can't even pay down the current debt. I don't see any leaders in sight that would even go there. OK maybe Paul.

BTW I still don't know exactly what tea bagging is and that's the way I'd like to keep it. Carry on.

If he did, that was very stupid. It's way better to file a civil suit in a court of your choosing, than being a criminal defendant in an
unfriendly court of NYC.
Not only that but he violated the Federal safe travel laws by staying for five days which will make it even harder.

Not only that but he violated the Federal safe travel laws by staying for five days which will make it even harder.

It's an oxymoron. He didn't comply with the FOPA, thus didn't have immunity against state law. State law is what will bite him in the ***,
not the federal law.

LOL... well at least you admit you're open to "bagging"... sheesh, they'll let just ANYONE into The Corps. these days, huh? :s0131: :p

BTW- What sound does poop being thrown through a fan make? MARRRINNNEEE!!!! ;) :s0155:

Well, you know that Marines have this reputation for bravery because they storm the beaches, but the truth is that they are just trying to get off the Navy ships and all the seaman. :gun01:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top