JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let me tell ya ... Most fun amd relibale 1022 ive ever shot ... Me and the woman put abouy 1000 rounds threw my new tcr and her 10 22 today and the tcr out preformed the 1022 by far ... Didn't even have one jam all day but i did have 2 failer to feed issuses... Dont know if they where the mag or the gun but let me tell ya ... That tcr22 is one fine shooting and handling gun ... For just at 300 bucks i say money well spent

I'm pleasantly surprised with mine. Very accurate compared to similarly priced rugers. The last round hold is great. Mine cycles subs without any need for a lighter bolt like the ruger did. I'll have to buy a few more 10 rounders for it. I'm hoping they make a similar 25 rounder in time that has the last round hold too.

Yeah that would be cool if they made the 25 rounders like that ... But i personaly disliked the mag that came with it .. Firstthey are a pain the the bubblegum to get out of yhe gun amd second they area pain in the bubblegum to load

I just looked it up, looks like a cool alternative to the 10/22. Anywhere local have them in stock?

Cabelas has the kit with the red dot, sling and case on sale for $300 right now.

I like mine too, haven't even put the dot on it yet, the factory sights have been good on 4in steel at 50 yards. Mine likes Aguila standard velocity a little better than CCI and the Federal red box bulk has been the best cheap bulk ammo.