JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle sold locally within 5 minutes of listing. I just hope the new owner is knowledgeable about what he really has. A guy comes across very few really accurate rifles and I was extremely fortunate to enjoy this one. It was really not my choice to sell, Some times a guy has to make sacrifices along life's journey to continue his progressive journey.
Good luck in your search

Listed in time for fall hunting season includes factory adjustable set triggers and lyman front globe and lyman rear adjustable target sights (valued alone at $40 each). Extremely accurate. Full Price includes manual and gun case. Price $375 firm no trades I have two many already.

I have numerous other accessories am willing to sell in separate transaction after I sell this one. Will ship to your address on your cost.

Last Edited:
This rifle is the early model series very desirable for hunters and collectors. Barrel without rust or pitting. Walnut stock excellent condition. Brass is excellent contition. Any questions PM ME.

Could you send me pictures of you rifle? I have been looking for one for a while. My father has one in .54 cal and used to kill several deer when I was a boy. I would like to go hunting with him 30 years later with matching rifles and see if we couldn't do it again. My other 2 muzzle loaders are .50 cal.
This rifle is the early model series very desirable for hunters and collectors. Barrel without rust or pitting. Walnut stock excellent condition. Brass is excellent contition. Any questions PM ME.

Unfortunately Luck Lager you are not so lucky today. This rifle sold locally within 5 minutes of listing. I just hope the new owner is knowledgeable about what he really has. A guy comes across very few really accurate rifles and I was extremely fortunate to enjoy this one. It was really not my choice to sell, Some times a guy has to make sacrifices along life's journey to continue his progressive journey.
Good luck in your search

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.