JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an original (standard) frame Contender with a Bullberry .223 bull barrel that is 24" long. It comes with a Bishop thumbhole stock, as well as a synthetic TC stock. The rifle has some of the usual wear, and shoots well. I put a standard Tasco 3x9x40 scope on it and sighted it in today - pics of the 100yd groups are included (shot with some thrown together handloads - not tailored to the gun). I will also include an original pistol grip and forend if you want to pick-up a pistol barrel also (I don't have any pistol barrels).

$450 FTF in Central Oregon.

dscn0641.jpg
dscn0644.jpg
dscn0645.jpg

dscn0638.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw your post on "Rifles Discussion" before I saw this (check my post there for info on Bullberry). Buttstock: Looks like a lefty, or ambidextrous?. I think you are in the ballpark for price. Scope included?

The buttstock is lefty, but I shoot it right handed and it still fits quite well and is comfortable. The synthetic stock is ambidexterous, I just prefer the feel of the Bishop.

And, yes, the scope is included.

Sorry, I thought I had replied to you.

Not my first choice, but if you want to make the arrangements and pay the fees, we could probably work something out.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.