JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Probably a long shot, but I'd really like to find a replacement for my old single shot .22, and since this doesn't get much use, off it goes. Up for trade is a barely broken in TC Compass in .223/5.56. This is the older version, not the Compass II, although I don't know what the difference is. As stated, it's barely broken in, I don't think I've put 200 rounds through it since I got it. Includes 2 extra mags (3 total), scope mounts, and a muzzle brake. Have a couple of different scopes I can also add to the pot, it's currently wearing a Bushnell Engage 4-12x40 with MOA reticle. Stock except for the trigger, I added an MCarbo spring kit to reduce the trigger pull, currently breaks at about 2 lbs., but the original parts will be included. No pics at the moment, but will try to post something later. In the meantime, it looks pretty much like all the entry level rifles on the market today ;).

So I'm looking for an upper tier bolt action .22 LR, something like a CZ 457 American or Varmint, or Tikka T1x, maybe one of the more target oriented Savages. NOT looking for a semi-auto of any sort, 1639 makes them more hassle than I want to deal with :rolleyes: . Can add cash for the right rifle or extras, like a .17 HMR barrel for a CZ. Not interested in any other trades at this time, and we each cover our own shipping and transfer unless some other deal is struck. Later, and thanks for looking.

Dave

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service