Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tax return Firearm/Gear

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by biggie24420, Nov 10, 2011.

1. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

For those of us who are lucky enough to get money back after filing taxes..... what do you plan on buying with some of that money?
    I for one am interested in purchasing a better body armor (possibly level IV hard armor) some ammo and a G22 Gen4. I would also like to work on a medical kit and a good water filtration system.

2. chase

chase Wilsonville, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'm thinking a reloading press this year. Looking at the Dillion 550b, but i like the idea of the auto index with the xl650. Too many choices.

3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I try my hardest to not get any money back when I do my taxes. I'd rather have that money on my weekly check than loan it to the government interest free for the year.

But the next thing I want is a suppressor for my Browning Buckmark.

4. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Over the past 3 years our returns have gone to shooting gear, or reloading, or guns themselves. This year it's going into a house. Like Delmar said; You ain't no kinda man if you got no land. The acreage should save some green on range dues too.