JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well the race is on sort of. The ATF already lost this one a long while ago, but according to NFA Tracker, Form 4 Individual wait times are averaging 5 months and I'm at about 4 1/2.

I also just finished filing my taxes, so I'm wondering what will happen first, my Tax Stamp approval or my Tax Refund showing up in my bank account.

Of course, my money is on the refund showing up first, which I'm already finding ways to spend. Still can't decide on a barrel for my pistol build.

We ALWAYS pay. Why let them have YOUR money ALL YEAR with NO INTEREST? Just a different family plan but there you have it.

This.

I try to come in +- $50. So not as good as not paying them anything until tax time but they aren't getting anything extra from me either, like an interest free loan.

We ALWAYS pay. Why let them have YOUR money ALL YEAR with NO INTEREST? Just a different family plan but there you have it.

For me, I don't like unforseen expenses if I can help it. I may take it in the shorts on payday because I withold as single w/0. I file married w/kid and usually get a healthy return and will never have to pay. Yeah, its an "interest-free loan" but I don't notice the difference on payday and I get a nice chunk that would have likely got spent on something anyway.

whats this tax return yall speak of?

wife and i have paid over 34k in taxes this past year, have 2 kids and are still going to owe... damnit uncle sam

Last Edited:
quit working so damn much and take a vacation.o_O Or give to the needy and by me a can!:D
dude we EACH put in 13% into 401k which is all pre tax and still owe.

we switched everything to 0 withholdings and are upping both our 401ks a few % more to get us into the 22% bracket instead of 28% (which is now 24% as of 2018)

uncle sam sucks

dude we EACH put in 13% into 401k which is all pre tax and still owe.

we switched everything to 0 withholdings and are upping both our 401ks a few % more to get us into the 22% bracket instead of 28% (which is now 24% as of 2018)

uncle sam sucks

It will be interesting to see what happens with the new tax laws and how it will affect us all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top