Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tax Rant - Sleepy Hallow

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DieselScout, Oct 24, 2013.

1. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

My wife is enjoying this show and since I like spending time with my wife, I get to watch it as well. I laughed my *** off at this exchange last night, then the reality hit me, where we came from and where we are. :confused::(

[video=youtube;cD0EHX8Bsr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cD0EHX8Bsr4[/video]

2. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

I think it's "holler".. as in "The Heart, She Holler".. an odd show on Adult Swim/Cartoon Network.
    Watch The Heart, She Holler from Adult Swim.
    just a hollow holler from the wetlunds before all hallows' eve. halo out lol

3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

True story there DS, but the majority of Americans are so complacent with watching Survivor or some other moronic TV shows. They don't have the time and energy to get involved in matters of the state. Priorities have dreadfully change in the last 50 years!!!

4. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

While I find the clip amusing the comment about the revolutionary war starting over taxes is a misnomer. Taxation without representation has been a part of our heritage since the Magna Carta in 1215; however, if you read the Declaration of Independence there were 16 grievances listed before taxation. Liberty is what started the fire of revolution.

I still found it funny :) and sad to see where we are today :(