Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR Tavor X95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
For sale is my FDE IWI Tavor X95 with the 16.5 inch barrel. Rifle has mostly just sat in the back of my safe and is in excellent condition. The trigger pack has been upgraded to a Geissele Super Sabra, which is a huge improvement over the stock trigger. Has a tan Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 sitting in a Midwest Industries QD mount. Also comes with one tan PMAG. Asking $1700 for the package. Only trades would be a scar in FDE.
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
A Sig Sauer P238 and a S&W M&P 22 (rare 12 round not the 10 round). Both pistols are like new in box with all they came with and box have an extra magazine. I would ad cash and would be interested in purchasing without the scope.

I also have a S&W TRR8 with Viper Red dot, and Galco holster.

I can also ad it ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online