JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh so you are the one on BBB..lol My friends has ran 100% right out of the box. I have personally shot it from 3in magnum loads and ran 150 rounds of 1145fps target loads without a hitch.
Nope never had to file a BBB report because I don't let people punk me. I got my refund on both pro S Minis. I'm just stating facts. Enjoy our BAT and when not if pieces break have fun getting repairs or parts...

Nope never had to file a BBB report because I don't let people punk me. I got my refund on both pro S Minis. I'm just stating facts. Enjoy our BAT and when not if pieces break have fun getting repairs or parts...
Lol I would get one if I wanted a Bullpup shotgun I'll keep an eye on my buddies and see if pieces start breaking off and let everyone here know it's a POS. Also you had a completely different shotgun the pro s mini so to say the Bullpup is bad it may not be. I spent top dollar on a Les Baer 10mm that would not feed for bubblegum or if it did, it would not cycle a full magazine. Spent a ton on ammo and weeks of back and forth with them before they finally took it back. When I got it back from them they said it was fixed. It still wouldn't feed properly. I ended up getting a Glock 40mos and I have not a single problem. Guess what I am saying all companies have problems just because it cost four to five times as much don't make it better. IMI makes good stuff not saying they don't but they don't make the TS12 lefthanded. I simply replied to someone here that Black Aces Tactical makes a lefthanded Bullpup. Didn't say it was better just that the one sample I have shot worked and worked well.

Your "girlfriend's brother in law" sounds like a tool when he says the TS12 is the SHTF/home defense weapon for his wife and daughter. He should have got the 16" Tavor in .223 instead.

IWI makes some good bubblegum. i'd love to try one and i don't think it's that over priced.

tavor ts12. $1300. buying one and pissing off a liberal. priceless
Here's a bunch of much cheaper ways to annoy libs

I have the 16" Tavor in .223 & it weighs considerably more than an AR-15 & costs as much as 2-3 AR's
You and me both, but if the guy is hung up on them using an IWI product, the 16" Tavor is a vastly better choice.

Despite the weight increase, I'd say that the Tavor has less felt weight when shouldered than a 16" barreled AR because the center of gravity is far rearward compared to the AR. Rudimentary evidence being that a person can comfortably hold the Tavor up to the shoulder using only the trigger control hand, same thing cannot be done effectively with the AR. The price difference is clearly there, but some people really prefer a single bullpup instead of 2-3 budget AR's.

Then you have the zealots who get the Tavor AND the 2-3+ budget AR's :)

You and me both, but if the guy is hung up on them using an IWI product, the 16" Tavor is a vastly better choice.

Despite the weight increase, I'd say that the Tavor has less felt weight when shouldered than a 16" barreled AR because the center of gravity is far rearward compared to the AR. Rudimentary evidence being that a person can comfortably hold the Tavor up to the shoulder using only the trigger control hand, same thing cannot be done effectively with the AR. The price difference is clearly there, but some people really prefer a single bullpup instead of 2-3 budget AR's.

Then you have the zealots who get the Tavor AND the 2-3+ budget AR's :)
That is why my wife prefers the Tavor to the AR. The weight sits nicely at the shoulder. When we were in Israel some of the IDF used them at checkpoints and they could keep it shouldered with one hand while directing traffic with the other.

The weight distribution on the Tavor SAR/X95 is outstanding. IWI makes a fine product for which you will pay a premium.
The sheer firepower of the TS-12 is impressive and it is well balanced when fully loaded.

That is why my wife prefers the Tavor to the AR. The weight sits nicely at the shoulder. When we were in Israel some of the IDF used them at checkpoints and they could keep it shouldered with one hand while directing traffic with the other.
Yeah, I did a tactical two gun competition once that involved opening a regular front door to simulate a dynamic entry. The guy running the competition was opening the door for all the AR guys so they could keep their AR shouldered, I didn't need that because it can be shouldered with 1 hand, like those security guards.