JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Taurus TX22 with some upgrades from Tandemcross. Front fiber optic sight, +5 mag extensions, and an uninstalled "eagle claw" extractor.

6 extended magazines and 300rds of .22lr included. Total cost of accessories is over $200 so buying this all together will save you a decent amount of money.

Buyer covers transfer at preferred Portland area FFL. Or willing to ship to your FFL if buyer pays for shipping.

Willing to trade for a Glock 34/17/19 or CZ75/P01 trade value at 500, cash purchase value at 400.

BC32E368-69C0-4D77-918E-BE2DCEFD4516.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I shot my tx22 for the first time a couple weeks ago. Probably more fun than my ruger 22/45! Not a single hiccup with cheap bulk ammo! Good price, if I wasn't in WA, I'd be PMing for the mags!

I shot my tx22 for the first time a couple weeks ago. Probably more fun than my ruger 22/45! Not a single hiccup with cheap bulk ammo! Good price, if I wasn't in WA, I'd be PMing for the mags!

They're great pistols, definitely changed my opinion on Taurus firearms. It sure has eaten everything I've thrown at it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.