JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Taurus
City
Great Falls
State
Montana
Zip Code
TX22 comp upper with Holosun 407 red dot. Why am I selling? Because I like Rugers better. I never really liked the TX22 so it got the stock upper back on it and is spare gun now I probably won't use much. Price $325 shipped. No FFl needed so it can go right to your door.

20230120_072203.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I liked 22/45 better as far as looks, perceived durability, weight, etc. Felt like the kind of pistol your grandkids might wind up with. In contrast these seem…lacking, BUT mine is wayyy less finicky and more reliable than my MK III Ruger, holds more rounds, and IMO is easier to shoot accurately. To be fair I didn't upgrade the Ruger trigger and the TX's is pretty good so that might be my accuracy difference.

Maybe I'm critiquing your opinion, but I'm endorsing your product and with the dot on it that's a smoking deal.

I liked 22/45 better as far as looks, perceived durability, weight, etc. Felt like the kind of pistol your grandkids might wind up with. In contrast these seem…lacking, BUT mine is wayyy less finicky and more reliable than my MK III Ruger, holds more rounds, and IMO is easier to shoot accurately. To be fair I didn't upgrade the Ruger trigger and the TX's is pretty good so that might be my accuracy difference.

Maybe I'm critiquing your opinion, but I'm endorsing your product and with the dot on it that's a smoking deal.
275?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top