JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
This pistol is New and comes with 3 mags. I live in Eugene
Do to a recent interaction with some liberal hand wringer type I feel compelled to add this. If you don't like the price put on your big boy or girl pants and make an offer on the item. I will not lower the price for you. I have priced the item and if you think the price is too high feel free to make an offer backed with your word and cash money. The worse I can say is No. I can guarantee the price will not change unless you make an offer. B949B034-C729-4865-902E-82A829E1CB63.jpeg C961E4BC-82EF-47E1-9C1B-ACDB69B6B1DC.jpeg FC3E0920-ACF0-47FE-8EDE-7482802895F5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yep, I have a TX22. Accurate as are many other Target 22 handguns. What stands out is the low price and reliability.
Good luck with your sale!

I'm Looking at getting one this spring after things quite down a bit. GLWS
You will love it! I have one that I am keeping and its remarkably accurate. Its just as accurate as my 41 smith. I know that hurts everybody's feelings that spent a 1000 to 1500 bucks for a 41 smith but it's the truth. I have both and well the Taurus isn't in the same league when it comes to finish the accuracy is on par with the 41 smith.

They have them in salem for $450 and a $20 background check so $470 out the door and yours was $500 plus background check making it $520 that is a $50 savings.

They have them in salem for $450 and a $20 background check so $470 out the door and yours was $500 plus background check making it $520 that is a $

They have them in salem for $450 and a $20 background check so $470 out the door and yours was $500 plus background check making it $520 that is a $50 savings.
You would have owned it for less then that but you didn't bother to make an offer!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.