JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Kent
State
Washington
I have a used Taurus TCP PT738 in pink and black. It's in great condition. It comes with 1 magazine, galco holster and a custom Slim Fit kydex holster. Asking $200 obo.

87800C47-E6A0-43CA-9EC7-31ADDA3C9DC6.jpeg
7E71EF0B-B176-4D87-AA34-AB58ABA747F4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just curious, were are you located? Willing to come to PDX area? Do you know the 'born on' date for it? If it's pre-Jan 2017 it still has the lifetime warranty.

I'm located in Kent, WA. I'm not sure when the born on date is. I can research how to check that and get back to you. Not sure about the warranty but I know Taurus has really good customer service. I bought the gun used and didn't come with a box.

I guess the issue is that nobody wants to be accused of being a thief and stealing it from you...
Me, OTOH, I have no scruples. :D

I have had as many as 7 of these in the past, now spread throughout family.:):)

Yet,,,,,,,,

hmmmmmm:cool:

I guess the issue is that nobody wants to be accused of being a thief and stealing it from you...
Me, OTOH, I have no scruples. :D

I have had as many as 7 of these in the past, now spread throughout family.:):)

Yet,,,,,,,,

hmmmmmm:cool:

Hmm interesting. I'm not sure how they think someone would assume that they stole it from me if we did the proper transfer thru the FFL. It's registered to me. These are great, cheap, reliable guns. I just 50 rounds thru it last week without a hiccup.

Final price drop to $150 firm and buyer pays transfer fee. If it doesn't sell at this asking price, is giving it away to my dad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.