JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,has anyone else sent their Taurus semi auto"s back in for recall on that class action settlement a while ago.And if so how long has it been? Supposedly was a 6 week turn around but that date has came and gone with no results yet.

Are you referring to...? The PT111 G1 trigger issue? that one was back in 2015 though.

Be specific please..

I opened this thread thinking, damn Taurus another recall.

I think the latest was the Curve being shipped with no caliber markings on the barrel.

To be honest I've lost track.

Sorry,I should have been more specific.The settlement affects customers who bought the following models sold between 1997 and 2013 in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam: PT-111 Millennium; PT-132 Millennium; PT-138-Millennium; PT-140 Millennium; PT-145 Millennium; PT-745 Millennium; PT-609; PT-640; and PT-24/7.

Doesnt surprise me... PT-24/7 I bought new back in 2012 was the worst gun ive ever shot. Id take a hi point over it any day. Only owned it a month and got rid of it because it was thay bad.

This should be properly called "Another Taurus Recall". They've been doing it in one manner or another since they stole the first Smith and Wesson revolver design, many years ago!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top