JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Myrtle Point
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello friends. I'm looking to Trade my .44 mag 5.125" Taurus Raging Hunter. This 2 toned beast has less than 60 rounds through it. Got it brand new but a death in the family has gifted me another .44 mag so I decided to let this one go. Comes with original box and holster. Great shooter has great control while finding targets.

I am really open to anything on trade. If you have something you want me to add cash on top, ask away. If you have something and want to add cash, ask away. All I can say is no.

I am in Myrtle Point but I will be willing to drive to Eugene, Medford or Roseburg area for the right deal. PM if intrested and thanks for looking. 20220325_143252.jpg 20220325_143246.jpg

20220325_143309.jpg 20220325_143305.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How about a Great Lakes Firearms AR15 223 WYLDE. It is desert sand and black with a red and green reflux sight and 45degree flip up offset sights. Has a flashlight foregrip and single point sling. Also comes with 10 or more 30 round magazines in a magazine carrier box and approximately 500 rounds of .223 ammo. Any interest? Pic in next post

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.