Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR Taurus PT92 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by AndyH, Jan 6, 2015.

1. AndyH

AndyH Keizer, Oregon Well-Known Member

What we have here is a very nice low milage Taurus First generation 9mm. Comes with three mags, Uncle Mikes holster and hard metal case. Great gun, nice trigger, I bought this for my kids to shoot but like there old man they have become partial to hi Powers so this has not been shot since i bought it over the summer.

The background as I understand it on these is that A large contract for the Beretta 92 was with the Brazilian army, for which Beretta set up a factory in Brazil. This factory was later sold to the Brazilian gunmaker Taurus (Forjas Taurus S/A ). Taurus made these pistols (called the PT92) on the same beretta tooling with beretta trained workers without the need for a license from Beretta since their design is based on the original Beretta 92, whose patents have since expired.

$340 Cash FTF in Keizer or Wilsonville

IMG_0161_zpsd8051156.jpg
    IMG_0160_zps6155b8e1.jpg

MilitantBEEMER likes this.
  2. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Refugee from the People's Republic of Illinois Gold Supporter

Very nice. Any trades?

3. Vital

Vital Portland Member

Hey I will take it. Could I get your phone #? Would like to meet in Wilsonville

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.