JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a tauras pt1911ss looking to sale or possible trade. Here is some info on it asking $600. Have fired less than 100 rounds thru it with no problems. I have pics of it if you would like to see it just not sure how to post them here. ( Contact me at [email protected] Thanks for looking at my post.

Destined to become the standard that all 1911 pistols are compared against, the Taurus 1911 offers you the most accurate and feature-laden model on the market today. Starting with our own hammer-forged -not cast - ordnance grade steel frames, slides and barrels, we machine each and every part to tolerance levels that surpass even today's industry standards. Our skilled pistol smiths hand-fit and tune each gun with the 19 standard features seen below, using quality parts that are built 100% in our state-of-the-art factory. Then they mark the slide, barrel and frame with matching serial numbers. Available in the powerful .45 ACP, this aggressive, rock-solid firearm is ready to go right out of the box. The Taurus 1911 is an unbeatable gun that is also an unbeatable value.

Model: 1911SS
Caliber: .45 ACP
Capacity: 8+1
Barrel Length: 5"
Action: SA
Finish: Stainless Steel
Grips: Checkered Black
Weight: 38 oz
Construction: Steel
Frame: Large
Front Sight: Heinie
Trigger Type: Smooth
Length: 8 1/2"
Width: 1-1/2"
Height: 5.45"
Rate of Twist: 1:16"
Grooves: 6
Safety: Manual Safety,Manual Safety

IMG_0062(2).jpg

IMG_0063(2).jpg

IMG_0068(2).jpg

Hey Doubletap, maybe you could advise us common folk-(you know, the non senior members)-as how to post pics. As Hairy Bass stated in an earlier post, he is partially ******ed and cannot figure out how to post pics. Maybe help out before tearing down!

Well..first.. (almost) anyone ..would have seen I was joking :s0077:.. But..the easiest way to post pics here..is to upload them to a pic sight..such as photobucket..and then just copy and paste the image link into your ad..

pics added and still looking to trade, looking for a 270 270wsm or a 7mm wsm in a bolt action preferably a remington 700
but open to all trade offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.