JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought a PT145 millenium pro with chrome slide new about 3 or 4 months back as my first .45 acp pistol and really do not enjoy shooting this caliber. Thinking I'm gonna stick to 9mm's. I like the pistol so I'm hoping to trade this for the exact same pistol in 9mm. I believe it's the pt111. I've put only one box of 50 through it and it's in basically brand new condition. Would be okay with the all black version but might want just a little cash on your end. Only interested in the "millenium pro" version.

I have about 95 rds of winchester white box I have to trade as well.
I may be interested in other trade options but I'm really not interested in dropping too much cash on my end so please keep in mind with offers.

Pistol comes with 2 10rd mags, box and manual.

I'm in the north Seattle area.
Thanks. Dave

I bought a PT145 millenium pro with chrome slide new about 3 or 4 months back as my first .45 acp pistol and really do not enjoy shooting this caliber. Thinking I'm gonna stick to 9mm's. I like the pistol so I'm hoping to trade this for the exact same pistol in 9mm. I believe it's the pt111. I've put only one box of 50 through it and it's in basically brand new condition. Would be okay with the all black version but might want just a little cash on your end. Only interested in the "millenium pro" version.

I have about 95 rds of winchester white box I have to trade as well.
I may be interested in other trade options but I'm really not interested in dropping too much cash on my end so please keep in mind with offers.

Pistol comes with 2 10rd mags, box and manual.

I'm in the north Seattle area.
Thanks. Dave

One thing you may not like about the PT111 is the smaller grip; I know I didn't compared to the PT145.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.