JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I keep hearing about these pistols for under $200 and it seems like you can find them all over the USA for this price but try finding one in the Vancouver Wa. area and they are $75 to $100 over what a lot of other places are selling them for. Anyone know of where I might find one for what is supposed to be a great price?

I agree. A buddy bought one and it went back to Taurus without a round ever being fired. It literally fell apart in his hands.

yeah I know. but the closest store to me in washington is lacy. I guess I'll just have to wait until I go to yakima valley for Christmas, theres a cabelas in union gap.

Yes, that's why I said to make the drive to Lacey. It's closer than Union Gap. Good luck with your search.

Yeah.... but most places want to charge you for shipping and then there is the transfer cost. Kinda defeats the reason why I was actually looking to buy one of these. I was hoping to find a dealer near the vancouver area that sells them at what seems to be what everyone says they are going for which is around $200. but you add all the other costs and I may as well go over to fred meyer on 117th and pick it up for $275. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a dealer in this area. Thanks though.

Yeah.... but most places want to charge you for shipping and then there is the transfer cost. Kinda defeats the reason why I was actually looking to buy one of these. I was hoping to find a dealer near the vancouver area that sells them at what seems to be what everyone says they are going for which is around $200. but you add all the other costs and I may as well go over to fred meyer on 117th and pick it up for $275. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a dealer in this area. Thanks though.

$220 at Bi-mart

If you don't see one in the case ask if they have it upstairs.

Bought two of them. I love them, haven't had a problem with either, about 1000 rds through each. One is my edc. Do upgrade the recoil spring, though. I did this preemptively, as the plastic composite one that came stock made me nervous.

Bought two of them. I love them, haven't had a problem with either, about 1000 rds through each. One is my edc. Do upgrade the recoil spring, though. I did this preemptively, as the plastic composite one that came stock made me nervous.
Okay.... Thanks for the heads up on the spring.... If everything goes well I think I'll go pick it up tomorrow.

The one Taurus and one Rossi wheelguns we own have been rock solid.* I've never owned one of their autos, but everyone I've ever known who has was not a happy camper. I don't know how universal that is, but that's what I've observed. Beyond that, for a little more cost wise, a lot options are suddenly on the table. Good luck.

* These.
Wheel1.jpg