Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus PT-99 9mm (looks like Beretta 92)

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by oldcars, Nov 24, 2009.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

Nice older style pistol, blue with wood grips, nice adjustable sights, the euro-style mag release, and a safety that operates like a 1911. I bought this gun a few years ago to help out a friend that needed some money and thought "great.... a Taurus " but the gun has never let me down, always functioned perfect with all kinds of ammo, and when compared to a very nice stainless Italian Beretta 92 that I had, this gun was not only more reliable, but also had better sights, trigger, and safety. I have no reason to sell it besides the fact that I need something thats a little smaller.

$400 cash or trade +/- for a Glock 19, 23, or S&W 19,25,27,29,66,586,686, or commander sized 1911.

Gun comes with:

-Green nylon "US" belt holster with flap (I think its a Bianchi)
    -Leather shoulder holster (sorry, no straps)
    -six high cap magazines

Please call for more info 503-703-2874 or email austensclassics@yahoo.com for pictures if your really interested

2. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Salem New Member

:needpics:

3. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

Still have it, I will be in Portland on sunday and monday and can meet to show the gun. Might trade for 7mm-08 rifle

4. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Junction City Active Member

Interested...do you have photos? Price negotiable?

THanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.