JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am parting way with this as i am trying to lean out my 9mm collection. Mostly due to I don't shoot it nor do I carry it. I am not the original owner but have only added maybe 250 rds to the count. Have 3 20rd and flush 18rd mags with a alien gear holster for the gun. open to trades if wanting currently working an a AR-10 platform 6.5 Creedmoor but any offer will be considered out side of 9mm. Local preferred at tick licker but can travel to Albany - Gresham.
Buyer pays BGC fee

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Damn great looking gun! I've never shot a PT-92 but the 92 is a really cool looking gun didn't even realize the capacity is that high! Quality duty gun! I've bought to many guns recently otherwise I might have been interested. Reasonable price looks to be in Good shape! I'm sure the buyer will be pleased. GLWS!

Damn great looking gun! I've never shot a PT-92 but the 92 is a really cool looking gun didn't even realize the capacity is that high! Quality duty gun! I've bought to many guns recently otherwise I might have been interested. Reasonable price looks to be in Good shape! I'm sure the buyer will be pleased. GLWS!
Thank you. Yea if I was carrying for work it would be a great size. Love that gun just needing lean up a bit. How many have you already bought in 2021!?!? My wife is proud I haven't asked for one yet. I open to all trades.

Thank you. Yea if I was carrying for work it would be a great size. Love that gun just needing lean up a bit. How many have you already bought in 2021!?!? My wife is proud I haven't asked for one yet. I open to all trades.
Since June I've bought 8 Pistols 1 AR15 but I have sold a few lol My Fiancée sat me down and we had the "okay you have enough guns" conversation. Granted she is far less passionate then I am about firearms, but besides the occasional sly comment I don't get much grief lol In time I definitely would like to get a few more trying to wait 6-12 month to press the subject again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.