JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Taurus PT 92. Shoots well and feels like my Beretta 92 FS, just less money. Comes with 4 Brazilian made mags (two are brand new) and the fifth mag, who knows. Has a plastic box for storage and about 85 rounds of ammo. Clean and not abused, no idea on round count. Flexible on FFL transfer location.

Gun has been sold thank you for all the interest and the nice comments.

$400.00 or best offer.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_3011.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For the Taurus Trashers, these are made in the same factory in Brazil and by the same staff that made the Beretta 92's for the Brazilian military. When the contract was over Taurus acquired the facility and staff.

I owned a PT 99, which is the same pistol with target sights, for many years and have no complaints about fit, finish, and functionality, It shot well and was accurate. Mags are identical to the Beretta.

The only real difference between this and the Beretta counterpart is that it doesn't have a decocking lever. Instead, decocking is done manually. I personally prefer that system to the Beretta.

@fstdraw GLWTS.

I believe there is 3-17 round mags and 2-15 round mags. I hope that's what you were looking for.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.