JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Taurus PT 92 AF, chambered in 9mm, unknown round count. Comes with two 17rd magazines, 34 rounds of 115g 9mm Whinchester White box and an AMS belt holster (holster holds extra mag).

If you dont know much about this firearm, it is (in my opinion) the best gun Taurus makes. Made in BRAZIL, Taurus purchased the original Beretta factory, which makes this pistol a fine piece of craftsmanship. All Taurus pistols come with a lifetime warranty that follows the buyer, not the original owner.

Had this piece out at the range last weekend, was shooting excellent groups and put 200 rounds down the tube without any malfunctions. Some holster wear on the slide, but over all this pistol is in absolutely great shape for a firearm with the production year of 1999. DA/SA trigger is great, action is smooth as butter, mags release great, safety/decocker work flawlessly.

Sell price: $340 obo

I'd be interested in a partial trade but definitely need some cash up on this deal. Trades interested in:
Mossberg 500A parts: Sidesaddle, stocks, foregrip, accessory rail, heat shield
12 gauge ammo of all types & 12g ammo carriers
Bersa Thunder
Wheel Guns
Derringer pistols
In the end I am interested in all types of firearms, throw me an offer & lets see what we can work out!

6892898489_192760b12c.jpg
photo (14) by 5ohTree, on Flickr

6892899585_24aa2266f3.jpg
photo (16) by 5ohTree, on Flickr

6892898969_b88f4d0cba.jpg
photo (15) by 5ohTree, on Flickr