JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$1,335. :p I am willing to give a thousand dollar discount to forum members, their family, and their friends. Otherwise, if you just fell off the pumpkin wagon you have to pay the Feinstein price. :s0114:

Anyway, about the gun ...

I traded for this used from a member who had picked it up used. The round-o-meter got lost by a previous owner, but I've probably put four or five hundred rounds through it.

Pluses:
Zero function issues. Zero, zilch, nada. This gun has never given me a problem with MC, JHP, round, pointy, 115 gr., 124 gr., cheap, expensive, etc. No problems.
IWB holster comes with it. This is why my price is bumped up a little over some other 709s offered. It'd cost you about $65 to get a decent IWB, so I figure I'm offering a reasonably good deal here. You get the black box too. I'm sure that'll seal the deal.
Pinky extensions on both mags make it more comfortable to grip and shoot.
Super comfortable! I've worn this EDC for over a year. I love this as a carry gun.
Easy to conceal (absolutely disappears), even in T-shirt and shorts. For reference, I'm six foot, about 175 (a little more after the holidays).

Minuses:
It's used. You can judge for yourself the condition. Links to pics below.
It's a Taurus. That means something to some people, something else to others. You decide for yourself. It's my third Taurus, and I'd be willing to buy or trade for a fourth.
I'm not very accurate with it. It consistently shoots low-left about 4-5" at 10-11 yds. From reading about this and some other compact/sub-c Taurus models it appears to be a common issue. I compensate by shooting high-right.

Why: I've decided I'd like to step up to .45 for my carry gun. I'm willing to entertain trade offers, but I'd prefer cash. It'll allow me more flexibility on selecting my next EDC. I will be happy to trade for a S&W 1911sc E series. The guys who have those don't usually ride on pumpkin wagons though. Preference given to people with a sense of humor and a little humility. Not enough of that in the world. :)

Happy New Year, everyone.

I think the wife and I will be heading down to Rogue Valley this weekend, so that's an option. Otherwise, I'm pretty local to the mid-Willamette Valley.

Last Edited:
No, but I appreciate the offer. Blackgun has dibs on it. He will be picking it up today. I'll close the thread when the exchange is done.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.