JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice Taurus PT-58 in .380 auto, this has a polished Stainless steel slide and barrel,and aluminum frame, the round count is unknown but it dosen't appear to have a lot of use it's in very good condition, it comes with two 12 round double stack mags, (these are factory mags). i also have some reloads i can throw in for the right deal.
The cash price is $375 or trade, at this time i'm looking for a compact 45 for carry or possibly a tactical shot gun but i'm open to other trade just let me know what you got. I do have ammo and or cash if needed to make up the differance of value.:

Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
Holy crap i really need to wear my glasses when i look at things, i've had this gun for several months and i just looked close and now i feel stupid.

Thanks Nightshade

This gun has passed thru my hands also.... Kinda kicking myself for letting it go (and so is my wife).... Wish I had the $$ to get it back.:(
It shot very well and accurate for me, no hiccups or suprises. I put about 200-250 rounds down the pipe....
Get it while you can!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.