JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gidday .....I have the above model semi-auto

Lately the slide,after firing a round,stays in the after postion,....it does not slide fwd,and chamber another round...I have to manually release the slide to chamber the next round....

I have cleaned this gun after most practise rounds.......any suggestions,I believe this is a cleaning issue......any suggestion...thanks in advance

Welcom and good morning Kiwi.... You might drop this down to the Gunsmithing/Repair Forum..
<broken link removed>

Are you on the north or south island. I worked out of Christchurch for many years and loved the south island. The north is good also but one has preferances I guess? I still have friends down there and recieve the most current on the earthquake damage and changes made. Terrible news about the cathedral in Chch.

Cheers,

Mike

1332948704.jpg

If you have taken the gun apart(detail stripped) and didn't get the spring for the catch slide in right it can cause lock back with recoil, check to make sure the spring is in right and functioning correctly.
Spring 4.13
Slide catch is 4.12

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews