JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I finally broke down and ordered a Taurus. I know there's a lot of Taurus haters but there's tons of reviews saying the PT-1911 is a great gun, especially for the money. I figured for $389 and free shipping I'll try one out and find out myself.
I found this deal on slickguns.com and it did say it came with a paddle holster, double mag pouch and 100 rounds of winchester ammo. It turns out this was a error by slick guns due to the price being lowered to $389 it does not come with that.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...1fs/taurus-pt-1911-45acp-pistol-in-blue-steel

Believe it or not, the PT1911 is one of the best and best value 1911s on the market.

Very easy take down compared to some +$ and tighter tolerance 1911s, all steel construction. Models with and without rails, stainless or blued and accurate to boot.

Thus far Im a few upper hundred if not near 1000 rounds through mine.
No malfunctions, broken parts or feeding issues. 100% reliable.

Is it just me or is Taurus quickly gaining positive reputation? Maybe they improved quality or were just under rated the whole time.

Enjoy your new gun.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top