Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus PT-1911

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by james21, Aug 8, 2014.

1. james21

james21 Vancouver Member

Well I finally broke down and ordered a Taurus. I know there's a lot of Taurus haters but there's tons of reviews saying the PT-1911 is a great gun, especially for the money. I figured for $389 and free shipping I'll try one out and find out myself.
    I found this deal on slickguns.com and it did say it came with a paddle holster, double mag pouch and 100 rounds of winchester ammo. It turns out this was a error by slick guns due to the price being lowered to $389 it does not come with that.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...1fs/taurus-pt-1911-45acp-pistol-in-blue-steel

2. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Believe it or not, the PT1911 is one of the best and best value 1911s on the market.

Very easy take down compared to some +$ and tighter tolerance 1911s, all steel construction. Models with and without rails, stainless or blued and accurate to boot.

Thus far Im a few upper hundred if not near 1000 rounds through mine.
    No malfunctions, broken parts or feeding issues. 100% reliable.

3. McAngus

McAngus New Member

Is it just me or is Taurus quickly gaining positive reputation? Maybe they improved quality or were just under rated the whole time.

Enjoy your new gun.