JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale, a one of a kind pistol, maybe the nicest Taurus ever seen....Engraved by Master engraver Tony Frost, of Lafayette Oregon.
I bought this as a christmas present that later turned out to be a bad idea (I thought it was a darn good idea when I did it). It was returned to me and I've had it sitting around ever since. I have a couple of Frost guns and absolutely love them. I bought this one because I'd never seen anyone do something like this with a polymer framed gun. I just can't bring myself to carry it though....too purdy.
So, I thought I would offer this little gem up to another enthusiast that might appreciate this kind of art work.
I paid $500 for it, I'd like the same for it. I know the pistol is a $300 ish new gun, the engraving however is priceless. I think it's a fair price...was happy to pay it when I did. Hope you'll feel the same way. PRICE DROP $400 this weekend only If this doesn't sell this weekend I might have to tear into it an polish it...
Please respond with a telephone number in your message. I will check on this add a couple of times per day so telephone numbers will result in a faster response.
I live in Dayton, work in Hillsboro. Willing to meet in either for sale.
Thanks!
IMG_4360.JPG IMG_4364.JPG IMG_4365.JPG IMG_4367.JPG IMG_4368.JPG

Last Edited:
Bump - With price drop for this weekend only. Would prefer to sell it and move on...if I have to keep this any longer I'm not going to be able to resist polishing it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.