JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling a Taurus model 605 357 magnum revolver. My dad bought it within the last 18 months, never fired it, and sadly passed on, leaving it to me. I don't need another revolver, so I'm hoping it finds a good home. It has literally never been fired. I have the box / paperwork / cheap trigger-lock that came with it from Cabela's, if the buyer wishes.

I linked the firearm below if you want any further information, and added a couple pictures. My pictures probably suck, but if you are interested and want pictures of anything specific, just contact me and I can take / send them.

Taurus Small-Frame Revolvers : Cabela's

I'm in Eugene. I can probably meet you half-way if you are within a reasonable distance, just pick a shop. Buyer pays transfer fees. It is listed new at $350; this particular gun is new as well, and selling for $200.

Magnum Body.jpg Magnum Cylinder.jpg

EDIT:
A private messenger asked about the white coloring on the barrel. I'm not certain, but I would guess that I just accidentally rubbed it against the white cardboard of the box it is currently stored in. I was able to wipe off the 95% of the coloring with my thumb; it did not damage the blacking on the gun itself, and I'm sure anyone interested could properly clean it. I attached another picture that hopefully shows this. cleaned.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry for your old mans passing...inevitably sucks. My dad passed in 2016...best friend man. I knew that before but damn it was crystal clear after...
HERE IS TO DADS.....YOURS AND MINE
GLWS..CHEAP

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.