Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Taurus Millennium PT145 Pro Accuracy and Reliability Test

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by ORHunter79, Jan 7, 2012.

1. ORHunter79

ORHunter79 ... Active Member

So I bought a Taurus PT145 Pro from a member here. At first it had a few issues, FTFs. I do think it was due to the fact it wasn't broken in and a limp wrist.

Anyway, here is a review I did. Taurus Millennium PT145 Pro Accuracy and Reliability Test - YouTube

I now have about 300 rounds through it and it seems to have smoothed out. I really like this compact 45 ACP that holds 10 rounds.

Anyone else around these parts carry the PT145?

2. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

Ive had one before. Sold it and bought a XD 45 compact. I regretted selling it as the 4" compact XD didnt carry nearly as well for me ( And I had a VERY positive experience with it Never 1 FTF of any kind and I was really good with it). I JUST bought another PT145. Only a few rounds through it since I fopund a great deal on one. Takes a few hundred for them to smooth out, and they REALLY dont like super flat hollowpoints (Gold dots are a no go, they like corbon powerball and hornady critical defense though).

Once ya get a little break in on em, IME theyre GREAT pistols that handle 45 VERY well especially considering their size

:O)

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I did (I have three of them), one with a LaserLyte laser. Now carrying a Kahr P45 with CT laser.