JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I bought a Taurus PT145 Pro from a member here. At first it had a few issues, FTFs. I do think it was due to the fact it wasn't broken in and a limp wrist.

Anyway, here is a review I did. Taurus Millennium PT145 Pro Accuracy and Reliability Test - YouTube

I now have about 300 rounds through it and it seems to have smoothed out. I really like this compact 45 ACP that holds 10 rounds.

Anyone else around these parts carry the PT145?

So I bought a Taurus PT145 Pro from a member here. At first it had a few issues, FTFs. I do think it was due to the fact it wasn't broken in and a limp wrist.

Anyway, here is a review I did. Taurus Millennium PT145 Pro Accuracy and Reliability Test - YouTube

I now have about 300 rounds through it and it seems to have smoothed out. I really like this compact 45 ACP that holds 10 rounds.

Anyone else around these parts carry the PT145?

Ive had one before. Sold it and bought a XD 45 compact. I regretted selling it as the 4" compact XD didnt carry nearly as well for me ( And I had a VERY positive experience with it Never 1 FTF of any kind and I was really good with it). I JUST bought another PT145. Only a few rounds through it since I fopund a great deal on one. Takes a few hundred for them to smooth out, and they REALLY dont like super flat hollowpoints (Gold dots are a no go, they like corbon powerball and hornady critical defense though).

Once ya get a little break in on em, IME theyre GREAT pistols that handle 45 VERY well especially considering their size

:O)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top