JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an excellent condition PT145 subcompact. Bought new in 02/08 and have put less than 150 rounds through it. Includes everything that would come with it if bought new.
I have installed para p-14 mag springs in both of the included mags because of a nose dive problem I experienced a couple times the last time I shot it. If you search around this is a solid fix that has worked for just about everyone who has done it. After the swap I cycled several clips through it and it didnt nose dive once. I havent had a chance to shoot it yet since the swap.

I am also including 166 rounds of reload ammo in a plastic ammo box that was bought at a gunshow.

I am looking to get a $350 for the whole lot. I can do paypal as long as you pay the fee.

IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0797.jpg
IMG_0799.jpg
IMG_0800.jpg
IMG_0801.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg

The gun is a good little gun. I took it to the range a couple weeks back about put about 60 rounds through it, on two occasions it experienced the nose dive problem, where the next round wouldnt cycle. I guess the simple fix to this problem is swapping out the springs in the mag with a para p14 spring, which costs 7 dollars from midwayusa. That had never happened before then.

Other than that the gun is perfect, there's nothing wrong with the finish and Ive never had any other problems. The rear site could use some dialing in, I have just never had the time to mess with it. It is easily adjustable.

Edit: I ordered the new mag springs from midway yesterday so I will swap those out when I get them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.