Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus Millenium Pro PT145

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by gnarkill, Jan 10, 2010.

1. gnarkill

gnarkill Richland, WA Member

I have an excellent condition PT145 subcompact. Bought new in 02/08 and have put less than 150 rounds through it. Includes everything that would come with it if bought new.
    I have installed para p-14 mag springs in both of the included mags because of a nose dive problem I experienced a couple times the last time I shot it. If you search around this is a solid fix that has worked for just about everyone who has done it. After the swap I cycled several clips through it and it didnt nose dive once. I havent had a chance to shoot it yet since the swap.

I am also including 166 rounds of reload ammo in a plastic ammo box that was bought at a gunshow.

I am looking to get a $350 for the whole lot. I can do paypal as long as you pay the fee.

IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg

2. gnarkill

To the top, looking for a glock 26, 27, or 29 in trade plus cash.

3. gnarkill

BTT Taking offers, already have my new G27 so I need to get rid of this...

4. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Did you like, dislike it, any insight to how it shot, etc?

5. gnarkill

The gun is a good little gun. I took it to the range a couple weeks back about put about 60 rounds through it, on two occasions it experienced the nose dive problem, where the next round wouldnt cycle. I guess the simple fix to this problem is swapping out the springs in the mag with a para p14 spring, which costs 7 dollars from midwayusa. That had never happened before then.

Other than that the gun is perfect, there's nothing wrong with the finish and Ive never had any other problems. The rear site could use some dialing in, I have just never had the time to mess with it. It is easily adjustable.

Edit: I ordered the new mag springs from midway yesterday so I will swap those out when I get them.

6. gnarkill

Back to the top.

Looking for $350 now.

7. woodman689

woodman689 washinton New Member

pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.