Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus Millenium G2

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by 206thsense, May 23, 2013.

1. 206thsense

206thsense Seattle, WA, USA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Saw one at my LGS for the first time and at $350, seemed like a bargain... anybody have a personal experiences with one / own it?

I know Taurus has a reputation for being... Taurus, but the gun seemed pretty well-made.

Of course, these are just initial impressions that don't involve actually shooting it, though...

2. Bravo4

Bravo4 Polk County, OR Member

206thsense and (deleted member) like this.
  3. FastFlyer

FastFlyer Portland area New Member

I have one in .40. Shoots well and no load failures. VERY high trigger pull. I would measure the pull with a guage before I purchased one again. As it is it makes a great home defense or personal protection gun but not a range gun. It handles much like the Glock I have but the trigger pull is no where near like the Glock.

4. Born2hunt

Born2hunt Linn cnty Member

My wife carry's one of these in the 9 version. Great little gun for the money. She has not found another gun she like more yet. She is pretty deadly with it at the range

5. FastFlyer

FastFlyer Portland area New Member

My bad... It was my Taurus 24/7 G2 that had the high trigger pull. My Millenium G2 .40 has an excellent trigger pull at 5 lbs. has acurate sights, and no failure to eject. Nice gun, sorry for the confusion.