JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Up for sale is my Taurus M650 CIA .357. Enclosed hammer that doesn't snag on anything if you need to yank it in a hurry.

This was supposed to be my wife's carry weapon, but she hasn't gotten her permit yet and we could use the $ in the meantime.

It's in great condition. Original box and extra speed loader included.

Only -SOLD SOLD SOLD. This is a great revolver.

I'm in Salem.

933c0297.jpg 7610e6a3.jpg bfe2f620.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm getting some replies and PM's, but they all involve a drive for me. Not that I mind that, but if anyone is up to meeting me in Salem (Keizer, really), it'll put you in the front running and I can meet you any time during the day!

Jerman - sorry about that, i was merely trying to state to the seller that I recognized that I didn't say 'I'll take it', and no hard feelings if he sold it to someone who did. Wasn't trying to be the arbiter of chronology.

Having said all that, I am still interested in the little pistol if it hasn't sold already.

- John

Sold! Thanks everyone. Hope I didn't cause any hard feelings for anyone, either directly or indirectly. I like a lot of places on this forum, and once of the things I've liked is that folks here are often cordial and friendly. Hope we can keep it that way!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.