JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SPF**
New and unfired, 7-shot, fixed sights, D/A, looks a little dirty because it's been sitting in the sock drawer :) There's a small scuff on the top strap and the cylinder has been turned. Otherwise it's in new condition. Have the box and manual. $350 firm, no trades, FTF in Newberg.
Also have Uncle Mike's nylon hip holster for $10 and (2) HKS speedloaders for $10 that fit this revolver.

Well :huh: new & unfired means just that.
When I say the cylinder has been turned, I want the buyer to know the cylinder has been rotated and the cylinder latch bar has made a wear mark in the bluing between the notches on the cylinder (see pic #3). There's no modifications made to this revolver.

Well :huh: new & unfired means just that.
When I say the cylinder has been turned, I want the buyer to know the cylinder has been rotated and the cylinder latch bar has made a wear mark in the bluing between the notches on the cylinder (see pic #3). There's no modifications made to this revolver.

that's cool, thanks. I'm over-reading :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.