JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

100_5576.jpg

100_5575.jpg

100_5574.jpg

100_5573.jpg

Last Edited:
Portland is pretty vague, too. :) I don't make it up as often as I used to, especially now that we're down to one car and I'm a jobless bum. I'm in La Pine, but meet most people up in Bend. (downtown is 25 minutes from my casa)

What area are you in? Central Oregon is pretty vague. Ever make it up to Portland?

For those of you who PM'd wanting to know if I ever make it to the 'other side of the mountain', I'm trying to get over there tomorrow afternoon (short notice, I know). I can bring any/all of my firearms listed on this site with me. I will be in Springfield/Albany and won't have time to go further north or south on the I-5 corridor. Though each one of them has an offer on it, as of now no one has confirmed to me that they can be there tomorrow.

PM me before tomorrow at noon if you'd like this or any of the others. First confirmed, first served. Thanks!

***TAURUS SOLD PENDING FTF TOMORROW AFTERNOON***

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.