JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a real nice Taurus M44
Stainless
Ported Barrel
6 shots of .44 Mag
Nice hogue-like grip
Has been shot very little
Adjustable back sights with white outline
Front sight has been blacked out, but you can get the Taurus bright orange sight or add glow paint.
Comes with Box, manual, keys.

Asking $495.
Meet me in Salem for transfer.
Would prefer to sell, but may consider trade for AR.
Is the revolver still available?

34FC9AD7-ACC9-4684-B208-616629DC9213.jpeg 5B590A5D-67F8-4CD4-8A22-4E4AC9EA97B9.jpeg I have a sub 2000 40s&w with one mag through it and some goodies if that's something you'd be interested in trading for

I love these guns. Have one in 9mm that I shoot a lot. I would Like to sell this, So I'll pass on the trade and try to sell.

Thanks, Jeremy

Is this revolver still for sale? Haven't seen any input or repost in a bit. I am trying to free up some cash. Will keep checking if available.
I don't care what anyone says, I like these things.
BSV

Is this revolver still for sale? Haven't seen any input or repost in a bit. I am trying to free up some cash. Will keep checking if available.
I don't care what anyone says, I like these things.
BSV

When the cylinder of my 442-1 S&W fell out on the ground wile reloading during a shoot, my confidence in S&W went south. I purchased a +P38 special Taurus Titanium five shot revolver and have enjoyed every moment of training with that weapon. Never a single hiccup.

The only reason S&W has any warranty at all, as they never did before is because, Taurus provided a lifetime protection plan in there warranty. They are good quality weapons. I trust my life on that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.