JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Alright I have a Taurus Judge with a 2 inch barrel and a 2.5 inch chamber. It's a polymer frame and incredibly fun to shoot. I've only been able to find 410 for it but haven't had the pleasure of shooting 45 LC yet. It's a good looking and fun gun. Asking 480 obo. If you have something to trade let me know. Also looking for camping equipment plus cash or firearm

IMG_20140606_115848662.jpg

IMG_20140606_115321452.jpg

Last Edited:
Alright I have a Taurus Judge with a 2 inch barrel and a 2.5 inch chamber. It's a polymer frame and incredibly fun to shoot. I've only been able to find 410 for it but haven't had the pleasure of shooting 45 LC yet. It's a good looking and fun gun. Asking 500 obo. If you have something to trade let me know. However do not waste my time with low ball offers.
Would you trade for a Springfield XD 40 sub compact OD green?

Alright I have a Taurus Judge with a 2 inch barrel and a 2.5 inch chamber. It's a polymer frame and incredibly fun to shoot. I've only been able to find 410 for it but haven't had the pleasure of shooting 45 LC yet. It's a good looking and fun gun. Asking 480 obo. If you have something to trade let me know. Also looking for camping equipment plus cash or firearm
I would be for cash at $380. What kind of camping equipment are you looking for? I have a 2 brand new stoves , Coleman & Brunton. 2 burner.

I would like you to know I am not wasting your time with my offer. I just sold my stainless judge for $350. The market is not there any longer on the judge. No offense. Just the facts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.