Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Taurus Judge-Public Defender

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jeh44, Jan 23, 2010.

1. jeh44

jeh44 Kent, WA New Member

So this is the most compact of the Judge line that I can tell. 2 1/2 barrel and 2 1/2 chamber and a bobbed hammer. The gun has hardly been shot, and comes with keys and box and all.
    Looking to trade for a judge with a full sized grip and a barrel no longer than 4 inches or sell this one for $450.

IMG_0251.JPG

2. oliferous

oliferous Lynnwood,WA New Member

What size groupings does it get? And how far out is it accurate to? I've been interested in these for some time now, thank you:)

3. jeh44

jeh44 Kent, WA New Member

well this one is actually sold, I knew I forgot to delete one of my postings...

but the the gun is probably more accurate with the 45 LC than the person shooting it has the ability to ever be... it's a 2 in barrel... so as accurate as an snubby can be...

the shotshells spread very quikly with the little barrel and the rifling which kinda slings it.. with #6 shot it peppers a 12" cirlce at around 6 feet.

4. oliferous

oliferous Lynnwood,WA New Member

Thank you:)

5. Bajablast

Bajablast Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Please close thread. Nice looking revolver though...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.