JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is just an FYI post incase you have a Glock 43 (or 43X/48) and are thinking of picking up the new Taurus GX4.

The GX4 fits all of my Glock 43 holsters perfectly. Holster retention is tight - I can't feel any difference between my G43 or 43X and the GX4.

So, no need to invest in new holsters if you've got some for a G43.

Which makes sense because the G43 and GX4 have almost identical dimensions in regard to width and trigger-guard placement in relation to the frame. Check out a comparison between the two at:

In case you're not familiar with the GX4 - it's Taurus' new 11-round, micro 9mm pistol - meant to compete in the same market as the Sig P365, Springfield Hellcat, Ruger Max 9 ... you know the drill.

I'm a bit of a Taurus apologist. I have seven of their late model firearms and all are great weapons, reliable, durable and - of course - inexpensive.

So, when the GX4 came on the market I decided I'd get one, try it out - keep it if I liked it or sell it if I didn't.

I like this pistol - better than the P365 I used to carry before my G43X.

I probably won't carry this pistol, but I will have fun shooting it for a while.

Be safe.

Cheers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews