JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seriously thinking about the Taurus 3gc. 250 bones at sportsman's warehouse, 9 mm. 3 12 round magazines. Great reviews. Could you please bring your own review of this ccw pistol? Happy Friday, life is good! Thanks, Frank

I've seen a lot of very positive reviews on utube for this specific pistol.

Now, try to find one.

I've been looking without success.

The 2Gc's are available, but so far, not the 3Gc.

Good luck.

Bought a PT111G2 a few years back LOVE IT!!! Love it so much i bought the PT140G2. Love them both.

ZERO FTF or FTE with either.

Looking at comparison videos, the 3GC just seems to have a few upgrades which would be nice. Can accept larger cap mags from SIG226 and Canik mags. ;)

For $250, i don't think you could go wrong.

Went shopping for groceries this morning with my p226 and this patron asked me if I were happy to see her. I said have a nice day. Bad frank, need a new ccw pistol.

I know, may order it from the sportsman's warehouse store. Not in a big hurry. Seems like a great piece to bring to church or bingo
Try Bimart , Albany store had just got in 3 or 4 Wednesday. I have the G2 not sure what they upgraded on the 3 but I like the 2.

When my soon to be son in law was looking to get a pistol this Spring, I told him that I love my S&W SD9VE, but to take a good look at the G3C.

He got one, and I took him out and shot them side by side about two months ago.

I still prefer my S&W, but that has much more to do with ergonomics and sentiment than actual performance.

The ONLY issue we had with the G3C was some stickiness in the magazine, which was quite dry from the factory. A drop of oil cured that.

I hate to admit it, but his gun has the better trigger.

For the range. I like a heavy trigger on an EDC.

I held one at bi-mart awhile ago. It honestly doesn't feel bad and the triggers not horrid. Sights align well and they are compatible with Glock sights. You get 3 twelve magazines for $250. I just wish they'd make a variant without the safety and I'd be more interested.

Apparently it can fit G2c holsters so there should already be options for you. All reviews i've seen give this thing praise and it holds acceptable groupings and it eats everything from what I have heard.

Has a good market of buyers, soon as its in stock its just a quickly out of stock.

Review of the G3

Review of the G3c

I have a Taurus 709 Slim. I prefer a single stack 9mm for CCW. It's a good, solid performer. But, it's not really in the rotation anymore. Besides, I have a DiamondBack 9mm and a S&W 3913 which I find more to my liking.

Then....
Taurus has changed their line up and currently, they offer a G2s (3.2" bbl, 7 rd single stack).

If I didn't have other double-stack 9mms I'd consider the G3.

Aloha, Mark

The G3 is the big brother to the G2. Like the G17 is to the G19. I looked at one a few months ago and it seemed perfectly adequate if I was in the market for a cheap nearly full-size 9mm.
I was wrong.

OP asked about the G3c which is an updated version of the G2c.

Looks like the G3c has some minor physical differences in the slide, metal Glock-compatible sights, more comfortable trigger, and no loaded chamber pop-up.