JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took delivery of two of the stainless models two weeks ago: I wanted to take advantage of the rebate, and Bud's had an excellent price. After a field strip, clean and lube, I have fired about 200 rounds through each of them: Winchester white box FMJ, some Fiocchi I had lying around, and 12 rounds each of Federal HST. No malfunctions, good recoil management, the grip is excellent and it fits and points in my hand very well.

Some friends and I went to the range a month ago and did a shootful between a Glock 48, Shield 1.0, Taurus G2C, Kahr CM9 and a Sig P365. All of them worked with no malfunctions but the guy with the first generation P365 is still not entirely happy with his pistol: it took a trip back to the shop and still has significant primer drag. I have never warmed up to Glocks, already have a Kahr, and there was not much of a tangible size difference between the Shield and the G2C, and of course the G2C has a larger capacity. The trigger did not strike me as significantly different than other striker-fired pistols I have, and I am used to long pulls, with my Kahr and all of my revolvers.

I will be interested to see how the Taurus does, but so far, so good, for me.