JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
9mm
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used Taurus G2c . It spent a year at Taurus but came back smoother than anything off the rack. It's a really good shooter for a Taurus. Some knicks and scratches, little holster wear. It's not bad but it's there. 2-12round mags unless I find the third. No box. Fees on buyer. Price is just a place to start bargaining.

IMG_20230128_225821093.jpg IMG_20230128_225659187.jpg IMG_20230128_225644400.jpg IMG_20230128_225634706.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A better gun than it's credited for. One floated through here a few years back, and I grabbed a ziploc containing mixed ammo, (some old enough to have cone-shaped bullets, and some that was WWII German stuff: hot). Loaded the magazine multiple times with no attention to order or sorting.

The little gun ate it all and came back for seconds without so much as a hiccup. I was impressed.

My G2C and tx22 run flawlessly, while this might be true for a small sample or taurs firearms their QC has done a great job of getting ahead of a PR nightmare

Buyer buy with confidence, Taurus has lifetime warranty regardless of owner.

This is an amazing price for a great pistol

price dropped. Updated: with so few doing private party transfers i could meet at your ffl in Portland or Vancouver. Pacific Pawn on Mclaughlin is still doing them if you don't know of one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.