JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the last couple of weeks I decided to replace my KelTec p3at (great little pocket weapon) and I determined that the Taurus TCP was my choice.

This week I had the opportunity to fire it for the 1st time and I was very pleasantly surprised by its function and accuracy.

I took the P3at along and fired it also, in the end hands down the little Taurus was much nicer by a landslide.

I cycled around 75 rounds both hollow point and ball ammunition and never had any issues. 100% reliable and accuracy was along the lines I expected only better.

I got mine from Brian at ABG Buyers-Corvallis Guns.

Great deal easy transaction as always.

Even my buddy that carries a Ruger LCP was impressed.

If you're in the market for a weapon along this line look it over, I'm glad I did.

Thanks for the post TH - I picked one up at the gun show on Sunday and have been itching to get to the range to play with it. I LOVE my Kahr CW9 and Dan Wesson .357 (6" barrel) but for me it is impossible to carry either of those on my person without bulking up the clothing and very noticeably so. I hope this is as great for me as the reviews posted here and other sites so that I carry it as often as I have carried the others as this would be MUCH more convenient.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top