JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*DEAL PENDING*

Stainless Taurus model 66 with Pachmayr walnut and rubber grips. Locks up tight, very clean bore with nice rifling and good finish. Manageable recoil with .357's and shoots very nice with .38 special. She's a good handling and pretty pistol but just a little too large for my coat pocket. I'm looking for another compact .357 mag or perhaps go a different route and swap her something with a little longer barrel for carrying in the woods. I really like single actions for carrying while hiking and hunting but it would have to be a .357mag. I might consider a semi-auto but the trade would have to weigh heavily in my favor as I'm more of a wheel gun guy.

No rifles or shotguns. This is a WTT ad but seeing as someone will inevitably ask for a cash price I'm going to say $450 firm to discourage that.

FTF with Oregon residents only with good feedback on this site or a CHL. In Vernonia Oregon and can meet within a reasonable distance (St Helens, Scappoose, or Banks). Priority will go to anyone who can meet here so I don't have to deal with traffic