JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
this thread is not worthless but your comments are. i dont have a camera and you dont have any manners some day ill be able to get a camera i hope you,ll be able to do the same :D

this thread is not worthless but your comments are. i dont have a camera and you dont have any manners some day ill be able to get a camera i hope you,ll be able to do the same :D

Really dude? The reason for asking for pics is to generate interest in your firearm for sale. The truth is, that I WAS interested in seeing it, but now not so much. People post that all the time, and if you don't like it, tough. Get over yourself.

I am sure you are right, I just don't understand why it is necessary to call my "comments" and manners into question over a smilie that can be seen on numerous other threads on this forum. Talking trash to a potential buyer for your advertised firearm is not a quick way to get it sold.

hay spray n pray i thought you were dumping on my post by those cartoon fellas and i thought it was uncalled for ive never seen them before i talked to night shade .and the truth is i dont no how to take pictures on here an im going to have to learn and your right pics would help im sorry about slapping you with the no manners crack as well the fact is i dont even know you the cartoon just did not hit me right thats all

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.