JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this from a NWFer a few years ago and have carried it almost daily. A recent injury has left me with nerve damage in my shooting hand so the DAO action is just too stiff for me. I replaced all of the springs 2 years ago(Wolff brand, lighter trigger spring)Pistol was just cleaned and oiled as well. Included is 60 rounds of .38 and .357 and quick loaders for them.

I am asking $375 cash or trade for 2 cases of 7.62x54r(sealed, no open spam cans). Included at the full sale price are 744 primed cases, 894 Rainier bullets, and RCBS dies.

Pics are located at; <broken link removed>

Edit; pics decided to not appear in the proper album. Fixed now.

Last Edited:
Bought this from a NWFer a few years ago and have carried it almost daily. A recent injury has left me with nerve damage in my shooting hand so the DAO action is just too stiff for me. I replaced all of the springs 2 years ago(Wolff brand, lighter trigger spring)Pistol was just cleaned and oiled as well. Included is 60 rounds of .38 and .357 and quick loaders for them.

I am asking $375 cash or trade for 2 cases of 7.62x54r(sealed, no open spam cans). Included at the full sale price are 744 primed cases, 894 Rainier bullets, and RCBS dies.

Pics are located at; <broken link removed>

Edit; pics decided to not appear in the proper album. Fixed now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.