JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Taurus 617 Stainless Steel Revolver .357 mag w/ength is 2ins. 7 shot with a fixed sight. Got it from a friend, He bought cause of the gun craze, and is over it now and wanted to sell it. I picked it up, cause my girlfriend said she liked revolver and wanted something small. When I heard that he was selling it, I picked it up. Took her and her father out to fire it. Her father loved it and wanted to get himself one as soon as he got back to Colorado. My girlfriend not so much, she said the magnums hurt herists (haha very funny). We went and shot 18 .357mag and 38 .38 specials. +1 rd from Taurus' qc test prior to shipping. Coming to 57 rounds fired in its life. She'd prefer a .22lr revolver and prefers this one in particular. I love shooting thisgun. But I'd like to buy her the revolver she wants or finish my ar, that I've been trying to finish for the last 5 years. So I'd like cash or trade

Taurus 617 falls under their "Concealed Carry Revolvers", it definitely packs a punch.
Here is the link to Taurus' site for more information: Taurus International Manufacturing Inc

All you get.
Taurus 617 Stainless steel. (cleaned and lubed)
2 safety keys for the screw that locks the hammer.
Factory Instruction manual
12rds of CCI Blazer .38 special. With box, holder and the 38 spent casings
32rds of Remington HTP .357, magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point, with box, holder and 18 spent casings

Prefer to meet off I-205 and Mill Plain in Vancouver.
Buyer must have valid WA driver's license
Buyer must be 21 or over
WA CPL preferred
Bill of sale required atleast for me.

LOOKING FOR
Cash ($500 obo, looking to get what I paid for the gun, but I know its not gonna happen. threw in the ammo to make up for use) make me a offer, worse I can do is say no.)
Trade for AR15 complete upper mid length with flat top, 5.56, 16in barrel, 1x9 twist (preferred), with picatinny single railed gas block (preferred)
Ruger SR1911 standard or Commander
Ruger Single Action Revolver .22LR, let me know what you got
Willing to add cash or receive with trade

PICS and info here
ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Taurus 617 Stainless Steel Revolver .357 mag w/ ammo.